Looking for love should be a wonderful and exciting journey that always has a happy ending, but for thousands of people it can turn into a hellish round of bad dates, wasted time, and confidence-sapping romantic dead-ends.
But it really doesn’t have to be like that. With the right skills and tools, and the confidence of having the techniques and self-knowledge to avoid the dating cul-de-sacs so many of us find ourselves in, you can discover (or perhaps rediscover) the thrill of looking for the perfect partner.
Our dating coaching service is the perfect place to start if you’re looking to leave your bad dating experiences behind you and embark on a meaningful and worthwhile journey to find a partner.
WHAT IS DATING COACHING?
Dating coaching is about so much more than just going on dates. It’s about discovering who you really are, building confidence and trust when it comes to intimacy, and starting to enjoy the process of finding an amazing, life-affirming relationship.
Before you even dust off the dating shoes, you’ll be taken through a cross-discipline path where you will gain a deeper understanding of your attachment style to establish whether you tend to be anxious, secure, or avoidant within this scientifically based spectrum.
Our dating coach in London will take you on a voyage of self-discovery designed to empower you and remove the historic blocks that are stopping you from moving forward with purpose.
Working with a dating coach also means you’ll get a tailored plan to increase confidence and maximise your chances of finding the right partner.
WHO IS DATING COACHING FOR?
Dating coaching is suitable for you if you:
- Want to gain more confidence in dating and fast-track the road to a happy new relationship
- have been single for a long time, are tired of being the single person at weddings, parties, and family occasions, but perhaps dread the thought of dating
- feel like you’re the problem or that you’re not attractive enough to date
- have recently come through a breakup or divorce and want to start over
- keep getting involved with emotionally unavailable people
- find yourself stuck in unhealthy relationships
- are too busy to date and need to reprioritise your goals
- want a loving, long-term relationship
Dating coaching is ideal for busy, high-achieving people who want to accelerate their progress in this one key area of their live.
HOW DOES DATING COACHING WORK?
We begin by getting clear on your romantic goals and charting a new course. Early coaching sessions won’t require you to go on dates. Instead, they’ll be focused on helping you to understand the psychology that has driven your romantic choices until now.
Our behaviour as adults is usually driven by lessons we learn in early life, and even if what we experience then is unhelpful or even harmful, we are drawn to make similar choices as we grow up and often end up either trapped in bad relationships, or unable to find love.
Working with our dating coach in London, you’ll evaluate your relationship history to gain insight, self-awareness, and confidence. This is a hugely enjoyable process, during which you may experience powerful mindset shifts and lightbulb moments.
You’ll then follow your own tailored dating plan, which includes plenty of feedback loops and encouragement, allowing you to date from a place of wholeness, rather than deficit.
WHAT ARE THE BENEFITS OF DATING COACHING?
Dating coaching empowers you and speeds up the process to finding a happy, loving relationship. Instead of feeling rudderless and isolated, you’ll feel connected and confident each step of the way.
Clients typically find their coaching experience hugely rewarding on all fronts.
Other benefits include:
- The opportunity to reset your relationship compass (to source better matches)
- More confidence when it comes to dating and relationships
- The ability to truly enjoy going on dates
- Self-esteem building tools including tailored meditation, visualisation exercises, and bodywork
- A full evaluation of your dating profiles and pics
- Tips for flirting and engaging with matches
- Better communication skills
- Better matches
- Stronger relationships that last the test of time
If you’d like to book a session with Andrea Balboni, our dating coach in London, please use our online booking portal. If you would like to find out more about Andrea or our work here at Zoe Clews & Associates, please get in touch for a confidential and informal chat.