Take self-empowerment further with our subscription therapy programme and get world-class Harley Street hypnosis & coaching for as little as 50p per day
Our groundbreaking online Feel Good Rooms offer a low-cost, high-impact way for you to experience the emotional liberation that our renowned therapists and coaches can put within your own control.
If you’re thinking of taking the next step in your journey to positive emotional and physical health, then this subscription-based online support programme is the perfect way for you to discover the power of hypnosis and coaching that can reinvigorate your motivation and energy, and mitigate anxiety and fear.
Membership is based on a rolling monthly subscription and the sessions are an ideal and much more cost-effective option for those who want to tackle negative thoughts and behaviours and experience deeper self-exploration.
During the weekly online sessions, you’ll join other people just like you who want to improve their emotional health by learning sophisticated support techniques and acquiring more practical, detailed and expert self-help toolkits.
What’s more, if you sign up now, you’ll also get immediate FREE access to our audio archive of previous sessions – meaning you won’t have missed out on a single moment of the Feel Good Rooms experience.
At just £22 per month, the Feel Good Rooms really are a safe, welcoming and inspiring way to join others in finding health, happiness and purpose in a post-lockdown world.
- Understand the trauma stress states of fight, flight, freeze and fawn, how we react when we’re in them and why we shouldn’t make decisions when we’re in them (unless your circumstances are life-threatening)
- Learn how to get out of these trauma stress states
- Learn to recognise your personal triggers and why Covid-19, relationships and other life challenges activate them
- Build self-compassion, inner resilience and inner resources
- Receive a ‘grab bag’ packed with go-to techniques, tools and tips to prevent these states from keeping you stuck in ‘On’ (anxiety, rage etc.) or ‘Off’ (apathy, depression and despair)
- Harness the beautiful life state of the window of tolerance for success, greater happiness, compassion, self-love and freedom
- Improved intimacy in romantic relationships
- Better relationships in your home and work life
- Learn how to read your own red flags
Honouring Your Emotions and Healing Your Heart
- Feel more energised
- Improve the quality of your sleep
- Reduced stress and anxiety is proven to have a beneficial impact on general physical health – fewer headaches, improved skin health, better musculoskeletal function
- Increased capacity for exercise
- Increased levels of confidence and clarity
- More peace, stability and response ability
- Reduced likelihood of suffering with depression
- Reduced likelihood of suffering with anxiety
- Reduced negative inner critic / persecutory super-ego
- Empowerment to make life choices that meet your needs
- Improved ability to think clearly and achieve better and more proactive decision-making
- Increased motivation and purpose
During the programme, we’ll introduce you to the great Window of Tolerance state by teaching you how to move out of the trauma stress states with greater ease and compassion.The Window of Tolerance is a great place to be because it reduces your triggers, builds inner peace and stability and allows you to develop the ability to cope with all the challenges life throws at you.In time, the Feel Good Rooms can help you to appreciate how awareness equals change and choice – both of which lead to happiness and better mental health.
Here’s what others have said about our pioneering Feel Good Rooms:
Our online programme includes an immersive and interactive session led by Zoe Clews, Sandy Robson and Emma Spiegler.