As years go, 2020 has been absolutely brutal
People have lost family members, friends and jobs. Businesses have collapsed overnight. We’ve been forcibly separated from the people we love.
And through all of it, the spectre of shock, anxiety, stress, disappointment have been constant companions.
And then there’s the overwhelming fear that has paralysed so many of us. Fear of becoming ill. Of death. Of financial ruin. Of unemployment.
And fear of having to brave all of those things just to get back to normal.
You know something? You don’t have to put on a brave face and pretend that 2020 hasn’t affected you. You don’t have to have been bereaved to have permission to feel the pain of fear.
And it’s absolutely okay to want to do something about it to find your own happiness and sense of normal again.
We have the solution. And we’d love you to come on the journey with us.
Reserve your place now
Places on the retreat are expected to be in high demand. Book yours now, using the button below, to make sure you get to experience a life-affirming event that can bring transformational and positive change and a positive and confident future.
Rewrite the emotional contract you have with yourself.
In a proactive response to the challenges of the global pandemic, Zoe Clews, Emma Spiegler & Sandy Robson pioneered the powerfully restorative and hugely successful online Feel-Good Rooms, which ARMED members with the tools they need to dial down fear and anxiety.
Now they’re taking that model a step further to create a dynamic, vibrant, safe and supportive space in which to educate, empower and energise your inner self and meet your own emotional needs on equal terms.
Reinvent your approach to life and wellbeing
Renew your sense of freedom
Our mission is to use the power of these 3 days to help you to achieve impactful change where it matters. The 3 days are themed Day 1: Living Life From ‘The Magic Of The Window Of Tolerance’ Day 2: Tuning Into Your Purpose Day 3: Relationships That Work For you
Reclaim your future freedom, positivity and clarity
On your Feel-Good Retreat you’ll:
- Learn powerful and effective techniques to release stored stress and emotions and enter deeper states of relaxation
- Benefit from cutting edge thinking on the physical and emotional impact of stress and how awareness creates positive change through new choices
- Participate in liberating group hypnosis
- Receive a Heart Healing session
- Get time to unwind, reflect and re-centre in beautiful natural surroundings
- Enjoy a safe, supportive learning environment to remove the behaviours and emotions, that are your barrier to happiness
- Receive a comprehensive toolkit to continue your healing journey long after the retreat ends
- Learn how to re-parent and self-soothe
- Reconnect with your inner child
- Rediscover and celebrate your sexuality
- Clear the blocks to manifestation
- Supercharge your intent and set a powerful blueprint for your future
Meet your Feel-Good team
Complex PTSD, Anxiety & Depression Specialist
Zoe is one of the leading hypnotherapists working in the UK today. A specialist in Complex PTSD, Anxiety, Depression, Confidence and Self Esteem, she has many years’ experience working with Generalised Anxiety Disorder, Obsessive Compulsive Disorder, Social Anxiety, Body Dysmorphic Disorder, phobias, performance anxiety and eating disorders.
Love, Relationship & Sexuality Coach
Emma is an immersive Love, Relationship & Sexuality Coach who works from a trauma-informed and science-based perspective to address the deep-rooted but outdated core beliefs and survival strategies we take on as children or at certain
points in adulthood, and which affect self-love, our relationships and how we
experience sexuality and pleasure in life.
Trauma & Self-Esteem Specialist
Sandy is an Emotional Trauma, Weight Loss and Self Esteem specialist, with 13 years’ experience working with clients. Over the past 30 years, she has worked with many different healing modalities, including Hypnotherapy, The Journey Work, Inner Child, Energy Healing, The Havening Technique, Meditation and now The Superconscious, to create lasting and significant change for her clients.